The RICS India Construction Conference on 27 April (JW Marriot, Sahar) will focus on how the sector can accelerate development while being sustainable and resilient. 20% Discount for In AWE members with code SUPORG20. Join the discussion …
RICS India Construction Conference 2023 (JW Marriot, Sahar)
The India Construction Conference on 27th April will provide a platform to enable discussions on how to make the construction industry more sustainable, resilient, and efficient. Attendees will hear the industry’s visionaries advancing the conversation about the future direction of construction and interrelated sectors, identifying opportunities and innovations, and overcoming roadblocks.
Key topics to be covered:
- The actions of the construction industry in the pace of urbanization
- Revisiting public private partnership model
- Availability of finance in construction to boost infrastructure development
- Roadmap for adapting the standards in construction to build sustainability into everyday practice
- Sustainable construction materials and technologies
- Diversity, inclusion, and skill requirements in Construction: Understanding and breaking ‘concrete’ barriers
- Construction Arbitration in India
- Construction industry and the supply chain management
- Sustainable design for Construction
- Making “Green Values”: Sustainability & ESG a common practice
The sessions will offer up to date information on the government’s action plan, reveal sector integration in action, dissect the future of technology, and debate the most probable scenarios, among other topics. The event will focus on the urgency to accelerate transition while strengthening resilience.
In AWE members can receive a 20% discount by entering code SUPORG20 at checkout. Join the discussion.