All material published on In AWE is the intellectual property of In AWE, our content providers or our authors and is protected by international copyright law. Generally speaking all text is the intellectual property of In AWE while images are the intellectual property of the relevant photographers, architects, designers etc., unless otherwise stated.
We are generally happy for individuals and websites to repost material from www.inawe.in online, so long as:
- In AWE is cited as the source with a prominent credit and link to the relevant page on our site, e.g. “(via In AWE)” or “Seen on In AWE ” or an in-text link etc.;
- All copyright notices are respected, with credits and links to authors and photographers included next to the relevant text, images etc., and the permission of the copyright holder sought in advance;
- Reposted content is limited to elements of individual stories and image sets rather than wholesale copying of entire stories or multiple stories;
- Our reposted content is freely accessible to all internet visitors, without pay or registration barriers, and is not used for commercial purposes;
- You take reasonable steps to ensure third-party sites do not repost our content from your site, e.g. by clearly publishing your own copyright notice.