ArCom Workshop Finalists get a Job offer & Internship from Creative Group, New Delhi
Finale of ArCom Workshop was the Design Talks with jury, held on 15th October, 2021.
Prof Shah is an Architect, planner & infrastructure experts with 5 decades of practice. He adorns many hats besides the practicing architect & planner.
- He is the author of many books in Architecture & recently published “Redefining Indian Sustainable Smart Cities”
- He has also been facilitated with various awards such as the
- CBR Lifetime Achievement Award,
- National Udyog Award,
- Best Architect of the Year Award, and
- Jewel of Punjab among many others.
- He has spearheaded some landmark sustainable projects in India including Chennai Airport, Raipur Airport, Goa Airport, Vadodara Airport, and Times Square Mall, Raipur. He is also called as AIRPORT KING.
Ar. Yatin Pandya
- He is an author, activist, academician, researcher as well as the practicing architect, with his firm FOOTPRINTS E.A.R.T.H. (Environment Architecture Research Technology Housing). Graduate of CEPT university, Ahmedabad he has availed Master of Architecture degree from McGill University, Montreal.
- He has been involved with city planning, urban design, mass housing, architecture, interior design, product design as well as conservation projects. He has written over two hundred articles in National and International Journals.
- He has also been involved in preparing over 30 video documentaries on Architecture. He has been visiting faculty at National Institute of design and CEPT University He has served as thesis guide to nearly 200 Graduate, Masters and PhD students.
- He has won over twenty-five National and International awards
Concluding Remarks & Vote of Thanks
The Finale was summed up with concluding remarks by
Prof Ramanjyot Shrivastava, Principal of SAL School of Architecture, and is also President of Gujarat Architecture Council, WICCI
- An Architect and an Academician with more than 20 years of experience.
- Principal/ Professor / Management Leader with an experience of teaching at various esteemed Colleges and Universities in North India and now currently in Gujarat as the Principal in SAL school of Architecture
Ar. Vijay Tuteja also gave a Vote of Thanks to the Jury and participants
- Mr. Vijay Tuteja, an architect, graduated from Chandigarh College of Architecture in 1976, and has designed projects extensively over 45 years in India & abroad & currently engaged with the real estate industry for the last 15 years for projects ranging from townships, group housings of high-rise buildings and mixed land use projects in NCR, Jaipur & Bhubaneswar.
WATCH IT HERE
- Sunaina Prabhakar, graduated from Chandigarh College of Architecture in 2021, bagged a job offer from Creative Group, New Delhi.
She is a Thesis topper – stood first in her class.
Thesis topic ( Rethinking Architecture College in the light of National Education Policy 2020)
Her other achievements are:
Brief – Design a multipurpose hall for the governor’s house in Chandigarh (Raj Bhawan)
Achievement – selected amongst the top 5 students.
She did her College internship in The firm b+a architecture, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
For 6 months
Her Extra Curricular activities included:
Attending a workshop under the Hunnarshaala foundation on rammed earth construction techniques and domes, arches and vaults.
2. Mohammad Aasim Ali is a Fourth Year Architecture student at KIIT, Bhubaneswar. He has got an Internship offer from Creative Group, New Delhi.
Architecture, according to him, is a natural choice for him. He loves the thrill of solving real life problems using fundamentals of Design & Sustainable practice, providing minimum impact to the nature.
3. Rohan Sharma
Rohan Sharma is 3rd Year Architecture student at SAL School of Architecture. He says ” Architecture helps us to feel different. It is not about being the best designer, but it is about bringing happiness through designs”
How beautifully expressed, that is what Architecture should bring!
About Creative Group:
Fulfilling the dream of Prof. Shah, Creative Group was founded in 1973. Passing through various challenges, the thought was transformed into reality for an ambitious motto to work towards sustainability & creating eco-friendly architecture. During the course of practice for the last five decades Creative Group has developed from core architecture to looking beyond architecture. We have gained expertise in most fields of development particularly in holistic infrastructure development. Influenced by the great masters like Le Corbusier, Louis I Kahn & Joseph Allen Stein, Prof. Charanjit Singh Shah, founding Principal has set certain minimum standards of practice and code of professional conduct during his professional journey . The legacy of Architecture was taken forward by Ar. Gurpreet Singh Shah, M.S in Urban Design and recipient of William Kinne Fellowship award, Columbia
University, New York, Creative Group expanded the boundaries of practice globally.
We at Creative Group in today’s Global Context look upon A-Z Consultancy services consisting of but not limiting to architecture, engineering, financial management, project management, time management, construction management, and quality management.
We have ventured into Pre-feasibility study, visualising project report, value engineering but not forgetting the prime aspect of sustainability. Thus creating beyond net zero developments. The interface between various stakeholders particularly concerning large planning projects and realising the need of various modes of project visualisation from design and built, EPC, PPP, BOT, modes.
The firm is leading in India for new age airports, large scale institutional, commercial, industrial & residential projects featuring the best of the passive strategies of green architecture. This passion for designing and engineering a better sustainable habitat of tomorrow has lead us to believe firmly in being selective in our clientele. We take each project as a challenge of limitless innovation, to create productive, functional and aesthetically appreciable built form and environment. This is powered by understanding latest technology advancements and new methodology of executions