Press Release – GSBS 4th Edition & #Time2Leap Awards
18th July 2019 – GSBS 4th Edition & #Time2Leap Awards Co-Sponsored by Schneider Electric & Co-Organized by PMI – (Pune Deccan Chapter) was attended by the following key speakers and moderators:
- Sanjay Pathak – Former Commissioner Planning – DDA (Delhi Development Authority)
- Dhiraj kumar Pandirkar – Chief Engineer MHADA – Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority
- Ashutosh Limaye – Director Research – Anarock Property Consultants
- Manish Motwani – Director & CEO – RSP India
- Sriram Natrajan – VP Project Management – Radius Developers
- Amitabh Kumar – Senior VP Engineering – Puranik Builders
- Kumar Ravindra – Design Director – Venkataramanan Associates
- Greg Walker – Research Director-CABA
- Dipika Tuteja – Founder Architect In AWE
Many more such industry experts were seen on the panel and giving key note address at the event. The event also hosted 150+ construction industry peers alongside 16 unique construction products & solutions brands like, Technocraft Industries, Meinhardt EPCM India Pvt Ltd ,British Paints, Living Art Interiors, Norisys, Omega Elevators, MFS Formwork, Bronco Buildsmart LLP and many more such innovative and quality brands showcased their solutions here.
The key takeaways from the conference session were the panel discussions on Strategies to calculate impact of Re- Development & Development and Use of Real Estate Technologies & sustainable future best techniques for revitalization- Affordable Housing, Hospitality & Co-working Spaces. The main areas of discussion circulated around the history of Bombay City, Category of Buildings, Reasons why redevelopment is of key importance today, smart construction technologies saving time & money, Stats on how cities are economic engines, & key components that elevate projects – Architects & Interior Designers point of view.
The B2B meetings was the 2nd part of the summit, the feedback collected suggested that 2 out of 3 leads introduced to all the brands were unique and each company received a bare minimum of 10 decision makers of their choice.
The summit also hosted a gala awards night #Time2Leap Awards 2nd Edition which proved to be hugely popular & successful, formulated to honor innovative & sustainable construction marvels that are changing the dimensions of buildings in India. In AWE – Best Sustainability Initiator of the Year
Waterfront & other Ecological Projects
The #Time2Leap Awards winners were as follows:
- Blocher Partners India Pvt Ltd – Most Innovative Architecture Design- Mix Use – Mondeal Heights
- JMC Projects – Residential property of the year – Prestige IVY League – Luxury Segment
- Anruna Green Ventures – Best Sustainable Initiator – Waste Management
- In AWE – Best Sustainability Initiator of the Year
- Anushree Green Tech – Best Clean & Green Energy Company of the Year
- Global Advertisers – Best Outdoor Advertising Agency – Global Advertisers
- DPA Consultants Pvt Ltd – Retail & Commercial: Business/IT park of the year – Bagmane Aquila
- Anil Sharma & Associates – The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre at Agra – Best Architecture Design Hotel, Best Wedding Hotel of the Year
- Simha Associates – Master Planning & Landscape Campus Planning
- Oscar & Ponni Architects – Eco Resort at Amaravati – Master Planning, Waterfront & other Ecological Projects
- DSP Design Associates – Smart – Project of the Year – Commercial – SwissRe
- Opus Architects – Redevelopment project of the year- Industrial
- Team One Architects – Best Female Professional of the Year – Ms Varsha Changedia
- Indian School of Business, Mohali Campus – Best Green Campus Award – ISB Mohali Campus just to name a few. A detailed Press Release is issued for all the award winners in a separate Press Release. Follow page summentorpro.com to know more.
- Nitika Shahi – Director Summentor Pro Business Consultants said that the event was a fairly new topic of mass interest & it did do justice to understand the market scenario across India, the major challenges & opportunities that companies can look at while delivering such critical projects. Here is what the audience had to say about the overall summit.“This is one of the best events that I have attended with Summentor Pro, The team made a constant effort to ensure every things runs smoothly, well organized event – Congrats – Mr. Anil Bhaskaran – CEO – IDEA Centre Architects”.“This is the very first event I have attended and this proved to be very informative for us, the topics & speakers gave complete insights on various markets, the networking sessions were also great! Looking to attend more such informative events – Mr. Sameer Hastak- GM Operation – LandW India”“The networking & B2B sessions proved to be quite effective, met good leads here, we will definitely work more with the organizers – Mr. Sunil Mathur – Director – Buildon”“We are quite happy with the turn out of the complete event, was successful event for our company – Thank you SummentorPro Business Consultants – Mr. Rohit Sharma – Director MFS Formwork”.For any further information please contact us on the below details:Nitika.Shahi
T: 080 43729419 M: +91-88848 86363